Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Where Has The Time Gone? : Where I've Been and What's Next!

Hello There!

Long time no see!  It's been far too long since I've blogged last and I want to give you all some updates on what I've been up to before I jump back in to blogging regularly.

So, once Thanksgiving came and went the Wedding planning and finalizing everything went into full swing.  Honestly the last months of 2015 are a complete blur.



I got married on 01/01/2016 and went on my honeymoon right after.

I went back to work in mid-January and things at work went from zero to sixty.  All the projects and things pending from when I was out were awaiting me.  I also began launching our new systems at work which meant lots of overtime and working holidays and snow days.  It's been a very busy start to the new year and things are finally starting to calm down.

I will be doing a lot of post-wedding posts about everything to do with my wedding from planning to the big day itself and our honeymoon.  I will be sharing so many pictures about all of that too!  Those will begin to roll out next Wednesday with a new series entitled Wedding Chat Wednesday (how original, I know) and some will feature entires from my new hubby.

This week I have a post on a new subscription box full of organic makeup coming your way.  The box is just gorgeous and I cannot wait to share it with you!

I will also start posting again about my subscription boxes I currently get and about my favorite products.

More fashion posts will be going up including some on event styles, like weddings and other various parties as well as workout and casual wear.

I am so grateful to all of you who have stuck in there during my hiatus and anyone who joins me brand new from this point on!

Here's so more PBB in the future and getting things back on track!  

Until next time,