Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekend Catch-up & Monday Motivation

Hello There!

I hope you all had a great weekend and that your Monday is going well.


This past weekend was the calm before the busy storm hits for the next few weeks.  We basically did nothing most of the weekend which was really nice, but we did go out on a short hike on Saturday morning.  It was a little drizzly on the hike, but it was nice still because there were not a lot of people out so we had the trail to ourselves. The above is us taking a picture by this carved wood bench and J would not stop making faces so therefore I couldn't stop laughing.


I also got the letter saying my car loan is paid off.  I am so glad to be done paying my car off and to officially own my beast car!

Source
This quote is a great reminder that everything starts small.  This sentiment is definitely going to help me through this busy Monday I have planned and the note pad it is on is beautiful.

Have a fab week and stay tuned for some fun posts coming up this week!

Until next time,