Thursday, July 30, 2015

#OOTD: Feeling Blue Edit

Hello There!

I've had stripes and various shades of blue on repeat lately and I've been particularly loving the outfit I wore today.


My dress and cardigan are very old from Old Navy, but you can find similar to the dress here or here and cardigan here or here.
My shoes are Puma and they're so incredibly comfortable I absolutely love them.  They have a lot of cushion and support which is perfect because I am often running around my office all day.  These exact ones aren't available, but similar ones are here and here.
My sunnies* are Cynthia Rowley that I had won in a giveaway awhile ago.  I wear these everyday they're so comfortable to wear and are flattering.
 My earrings are a part of Amelia Liana's Mejuri collection and my necklace is by Wren from a Fab Fit Fun box.

I love my emerald Cambridge Satchel Co. crossbody* ( I have been using it nearly everyday since I got it in a giveaway a few years ago).  This bag is the perfect cross body as it has enough room for everyday essentials while still being small.  Even after upgrading to the iPhone 6 my phone still fits in the little front pocket.
The pearl ring is from Annabelle Fleur of Viva Luxury's Mejuri collection and the cat ring is an old one from Baublebar (similar).

And here's me asking my fiancĂ© if the pictures were coming out okay and if we could take a few more.  I started laughing because he is like a 90 year old man when it comes to smartphones and was getting frustrated that he couldn't tell if he was taking the pictures correctly.
Upon uploading these I found out he was holding down the button for each shot instead of just clicking it once so I have about 60 pictures from this small shoot.  
Now, this is not for lack of me trying to teach him how to use touch screens (multiple times) he just dislikes the things and gets confused.  
Good thing he loves me enough to put up with it!

Until Next Time,


disclaimer: All products I did not purchase for myself are marked with an *.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own.