Monday, June 1, 2015

Chobani's #BreakYouMake

Hello There!

 Chobani currently has a campaign going on called #BreakYouMake.  National Break You Make  Day is June 3rd.  The campaign is highlighting people you feel could use a break.


I love Chobani yogurts (particularly the yummy flip ones) for breakfast.  Today I'm having English Breakfast Tea and the Tropical Escape flip greek yogurt because I needed to take a break to relax after a busy stressful weekend and before I jump into the work week.

There is someone in my life who I feel deserves a huge break though because she works so hard for everyone, whether it be at her job or for her kids.  Have you guessed who I might be talking about yet?


If you guessed my Mom you were right!
My Mom works hard at her job everyday and has been working with me as my Wedding Planner/Wedding therapist since my fiance and I got engaged last September.
She's there for my brother and I day or night no matter what time.  She also helps friends and family at the drop of a hat.
We didn't always have an easy relationship during my teenage years, but we've grown so much closer in my twenties and now I consider my Mom one of my best friends.
So if anyone deserves a break my Mom definitely does.


Join in by sharing who you think deserves a break by using #BreakYouMake!
Check out on twitter all those who have already joined in!

Until Next Time,

disclaimer: All products I did not purchase for myself are marked with an *.  I was asked to create a #BreakYouMake post by Chobani's Social Media Team.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own