Friday, March 20, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Hello There!

I have not done a Friday Favorites in an embarrassingly long time so I thought I would start them back up again by participating in Lauren Elizabeth's High Five for Friday.


1. One of the Directors at work brought in homemade Irish Soda Bread on St. Patrick's Day and it was so good.  I may or may not have had two slices with butter and jam.



2. Alright, technically this one is from last week, but just look at these two.  My fiance took a bit of time to warm up to her when they first met over 5 years ago, but just look how much he loves her now (though you'll never get him to be this mushy in public).  And oh how the cat just adores him.


 3. We've been trying to be better about cooking ourselves homemade meals so Monday we made meatballs and spaghetti.  The meatball recipe is my Mom's and it's the best recipe ever for meatballs.

Pin
4. Between trying to get caught up at work and the stress of Wedding planning all catching up to me this week this graphic has been my daily reminder to just let go what I can't control and just breathe.

5. I have Monday through Wednesday off of work next week.  We're having a stay-cation and I'm just excited to have a few days to relax.  We will also be cleaning the apartment to try to get it ready for our Engagement Photo shoot that is coming up in less than a month.  I am also toying with the idea of getting my second tattoo before the shoot so I have it for that, but I'm not sure I will have enough time.

I hope you had a wonderful week and that your weekend is enjoyable and relaxing.
Let me know your plans in the comments below!

If you want to do H54F then head over to LE's blog and link up!

Until Next Time,