Thursday, March 19, 2015

Glow and Be Radiant!


Hello There!

As part of trying to get a proper skin regimen I tried out Valentia's Even Glow Serum.
This is a Vitamin C serum, but it is unlike any other I have tried before.

The product comes in a chic gold and white box and the bottle it comes in is an amber colored glass and is made in the USA.

So what's in it that makes it so different?
20% Vitamin C which helps with brightness and texture of the skin.
Organic Rosehip Oil and Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil which have healing properties, repel free radicals, and promote hydration.
Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) which protect against stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification by removing damaged proteins and other cellular waste.
Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) which helps with moisture retention and skin elasticity.
Green Tea Extract which has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits. 
 
So what does all that do?
This product helps to even skin tone, increase glow and radiance, it absorbs rapidly into the skin, boosts collagen production, and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.


So what does it actually do?
I used the stopper to put a dime sized amount onto my face.  The product is much thicker than most serums, but still absorbed quickly into my skin.
For me I noticed that my skin did feel more hydrated and plump after using it.  This also made my skin extremely soft, like baby butt soft.
I do believe this has helped my skin to look healthier and more radiant.
I don't have wrinkles (yet) and only some small fine lines around my eyes.  I think the level of hydration that this provides my skin is helping to reduce the appearance of those lines.
The citrus smell does go away, but is strong when you first apply it.

The serum is orange because of the Sea Buckthorn ingredient.  I do shake it just lightly (1 or 2 shakes) before applying it which is why there are little bubbles in this picture.
I am happy to report that my sensitive skin did not mind this product at all.

If you would like to try out Valentia's Even Glow Serum you can pick it up on Amazon and if you want to learn more about this company then check out their website.

Let me know if you try it out and what you think of it.

Until Next Time,


disclaimer: This is a sponsored post powered by BrandBacker.  The product was provided by Valentia.  I was provided the items to honestly review.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own