Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Causing Major Hair Envy


Hello There!

As you may or may not know my hair is one of my prized possessions.  Sound a little crazy?  Well that probably is, but that's still how I feel.
My hair is one of my favorite parts about myself.  It has red in it from my Irish side and deep chestnutty brown from my Italian side. 
So as you can imagine I don't just use any products on my hair, if something is going on my head it's going to have to be good.

In comes the Pura D'or with their Argan Oil based products.


I tried out the Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo which came with a pump on it.
I do not have hair loss, but my hair because it is so thick can fall flat on itself so the volumizing properties as well as hair growth were why this one worked for me.
This shampoo is also paraben and gluten free.
Being that this contains Argan oil I was afraid my hair would be an oily mess, but it definitely does not do that.  It makes my hair shiny and silky.  It also does not have an sort of overwhelming scent which was really nice.


With this I also used the Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner in  Lavender Vanilla which came with a pump on it as well.  This smells amazing and helped to control the frizz in my hair while making it shiny.
This product is paraben, sulfate, and gluten free.
The scent on this is wonderful, but not at all overwhelming.


For treatment on my hair after I got out of the shower I used the Pure and Organic Argan Oil. This left my hair soft and manageable.

Unlike other Argan oils this one is completely clear.
I also tried this on my dry elbows which helped to alleviate some itchiness I felt.
I used this as a serum before bed on my face and it did not make my face greasy, but rather absorbed nicely into my skin leaving it smooth and hydrated.

I have been completely blown away by the performance of the products I have tried so far from Pura D'or.
What I've tried so far have been quality products and the prices are affordable.
I recently got my hair cut and the stylist kept complimenting my hair color, texture, and health.  The healthiness of my hair is definitely thanks to these products.

You can check out the products I mentioned as well as the rest of their range on their website.
You can also check them out on FacebookTwitter, Instagram, and their Blog to stay updated on any new products and promotions.

Let me know if you try out any products and what you think of them!

Until next time,

disclaimer: This is a sponsored post powered by BrandBacker.  The product was provided by InstaNatural.  I was provided the items to honestly review.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own