Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A New and Better Nut & Chocolate Spread?

Hello There!

I recently got the chance to try out a new nut and chocolate spread. 
I have tried other nut and chocolate spreads before, but a lot of them bother my sensitive teeth because they have too much sugar and are overly sweet.


I tried out the Reese's spread and when I tell you that I've found my perfect nut and chocolate spread I'm not exaggerating.  This stuff is so delicious!
It's the right combination of peanut and chocolate so that neither overwhelms the other.

Here are some combinations that I came up with to try.

It was great on an english muffin in the morning for an indulgent breakfast.
I also had it on pancakes which was even better!

By far my favorite combination is the spread with pretzels.  I love sweet and salty combinations and this satisfies that craving.

Grab a bag of pretzels and get dipping!

I tried it on grahams which was pretty good.

And on oreos which was not my favorite because it was a bit too much. 

I also tried a little bit on a Tosi bar which was not bad.

It is also great on fruit like strawberries and apples (hint for Valentine's Day coming up!).

We finished this jar and bought another one at the grocery store already!
There is also another spread that is Hershey's chocolate that looks just as good, but for now I'll be sticking to my Reese's.

Until next time,

disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own