Monday, January 19, 2015

My Glowing Skin Secret!


Hello There!

Part of my New Year's resolution this year is to actually have a proper skin care regimen.
My skin is very sensitive so I always to try find products that have natural ingredients.
I stumbled upon InstaNatural's Vitamin C moisturizer and serum combo and decided to try them out.

I got them both online and you can get them here and here

A little bit of these goes a long way so you really only need about this much of each. 
The one on top is the serum and the bottom is the moisturizer.
The serum has a definite citrus scent to it where the moisturizer smells more like yeast (not sure why) and neither scent lingers at all once you have it on. 

The moisturizer features a pump type bottle which I prefer over a pot as it is more hygienic. 

The serum comes with a dropper to get the product out which is nice because you can ensure you're not over doing it when dispensing.

I used both of these as directed for a week and definitely noticed a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin.
This makes my skin so soft and did not break me out either in a rash or acne after using it.
I love that these products work so well and don't break the bank!
I will continue to use these as part of my overall skin regimen as they have worked as they've stated thus far.

If you want to check out more of InstaNatural's products you can head here.
You can also check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ to stay updated on any new products and promotions.

Let me know if you try them and what you think!

Until next time,

disclaimer: This is a sponsored post powered by BrandBacker.  The product was provided by InstaNatural.  I was provided the items to honestly review.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own