Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Magical Fast Hair Growth?


Hello There!

Okay, maybe no magic is involved for the hair growth, but that's what I wish for (fast results!)!
I loved my short hair for along time when I first chopped it all off back in April of 2014 to donate it and to just have an overall change.
Since getting engaged in September I have been wanting to grow my hair again so it is longer for my Wedding day hairstyle I want.

I'd been searching around and even tried some shampoos that claim they help to promote hair growth and it was all doing a little bit, but I wanted to see results a bit faster.

I decided to try out a biotin supplement as I have heard a lot about them.
I read up before trying any as you should before taking any vitamin and for me it appeared it would be safe to start a regimen.


I went with Zenwise Labs Hair Growth vitamins. 
 I bought them off of Amazon and you can get them here if you are so inclined.

I liked these because they are full of natural ingredients and are allergen-free.
I took them at lunch time after eating as directed and I took them for the full 30-days.
These definitely made my hair healthier, stronger, and helped promote growth, but for me they also seem to cause acne which was a pain to deal with.  This may not be the case for you, but know that it is a possibility.

I am happy with the results for my hair and nail health, but un-happy about my skin health.

If you are curious I recommend trying them, but definitely ask your doctor first, as you should before taking any new vitamin or supplement.
I also feel I should mention this has not yet been approved by the FDA, but that does not mean that they're bad or that they won't be.

For a bit of hair background, my natural hair is thick and wavy and I do not color it.  I also shampoo and condition it every or every other day.  I mainly heat style (blow dryer and a bit of straightener) in the winter months or for special events.  I had not gotten a hair cut since April when I started using these.

If you want to read more about these or any other Zenwise products just head on over to their website or Facebook page.

Until next time,

disclaimer: This is a sponsored post powered by BrandBacker.  The product was provided by Zenwise Labs.  I was not paid to say anything about these products, I was provided the items to honestly review.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own