Sunday, September 7, 2014

Just A Normal Saturday?

Hello There!

What would have been a normal Saturday completely changed when something very exciting happened!

My boyfriend came into the room with the cat and placed her on the pillow next to me.

Oh and he also brought me breakfast in bed.
Oh what's that on top?  My engagement ring?!

Yes!  I got engaged on Saturday morning!  We had a lovely morning of breakfast in bed while watching some Youtube together.

I then, of course, had to head over to my Mum's so she could see the ring and I could get a manicure (priorites!).

I did not want anything to take away from the ring so I got OPI's Sweetheart.

We then went to lunch with my Aunt Jane and Eileen (my Mom's sisters) where we had prosecco to celebrate and talked weddings all afternoon.  
Can you tell how excited my Mom is?

Fancy Feet!

Did I mention he also got me beautiful peachy-pink roses?

I absolutely love my fiance and I am beyond over the moon excited to start planning our wedding!

I will try not to make my blog all things wedding now, but I make not promises!

I will put up a story about my ring in a few days too so you can find out a little more about my little beauty.