Monday, August 25, 2014

MTV VMAs 2014 Red Carpet Style Favorites

Hello There!

The VMAs were this weekend and there were some pretty amazing red carpet looks.  I want to share some of my favorites with you today!

link
Beyonce killed it in this sheer black number.  Her earrings are amazing!

link
I love Taylor's romper.  The color of the romper and heels with her makeup and hair looked fantastic.

link
And then she came out in this for her performance and I just died, it's perfect.

link
Iggy Azalea looked stunning in a strapless silver metallic gown.

link
J.Lo's whole look from the gorgeous glittery dress to her makeup and hair was on point.

link
I love this shimmery blush dress on Kelly Rowland.  I love the crown braid and her neutral makeup, it lets her baby bump shine.

link
Demi's look is one of my top favorites of the night.  Her gorgeous red dress, red lips, and side swept hair are the perfect trifecta.

link
Kesha looked beyond gorgeous.  Her gown is just stunning and that hair.

link
Dat hair doe!

link
And last, but certainly not least Ingrid and Becky looked stunning!

Did you have any favorites of the night?