Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Emmy Awards 2014 Red Carpet Style Favorites

Hello There!

Another award ceremony happened yesterday, the Emmy's!

Here are a few of my favorite looks from the night's red carpet.

link
Sarah Hyland's two piece outfit looked beautiful.  The coral color of the skirt is gorgeous and that top knot is the perfect compliment.

link
Julia Roberts looks amazing in this short navy dress.  The embellishments are so pretty and I love her hair!

link
Halle Berry's blush colored dress is so pretty and I love the detail on the waist.

link
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves look beautiful.  I love the style of Alves' dress and I love the deep blue of McConaughey's tux.  I was also glad to see he left the fanny pack at home for the Emmy's.

link
Keke Palmer's dress is a stunning cobalt blue and I love the architecture on the bodice.

link
I absolutely love this dress on Mayim Bialik.  The color is gorgeous and I love the lace and full skirt.  Her hair, makeup, and accessories look great with the dress.

link
Claire Dances looks gorgeous in this red dress with lace inserts.  I love her hair and makeup too.  Hugh Dancy looks so handsome in his suit.

link
Mindy Kaling looks gorgeous in this dress.  I love the sequin detailing and the tomato red color.

link
This shimmering curve grazing dress is perfect for Hayden Panettiere.  Her hair and makeup look beautiful with this dress and that little baby bump is so precious.

link
Uzo Aduba looks stunning in this red strapless dress with ruffled train.  Her makeup and gold accessories look fantastic with the dress.

link
Michelle Monaghan looks beautiful in this cream high-necked dress with long sleeves.  Her hair is perfect for this dress and I love those heels.

link
Is there ever a time when Nikolaj Coster-Waldau doesn't look incredibly handsome?  (Answer to that is no, by the way).

link
I love the ombre blush of this dress worn by Cat Deeley. The flowy fabric paired with swept back hair is lovely.

link
Dascha Polanco looks beautiful in this flowy gown.  I love the color of it and her hair is perfect.

link
Lena Headey looks gorgeous in this black off the shoulder gown.  I love that she kept it simple with minimal accessories.

Did you have any favorites from the Emmy's?