Tuesday, July 8, 2014

View From My Desk (Work In Progress)

Hello There!

As I have mentioned I started my new job about three weeks ago now.  With a new job comes a new desk to decorate.
I thought I would share with you where I am at so far with decorating!
I will share updated pictures once I am all done.







The white cup is from the Target dollar section, but I believe you can get similar ones at Ikea.

The little Fox cup is from the Target dollar section last Fall.
I made the collage in the back.
The picture frame is from Target a few year's ago.
Laudree box is from December when I got macarons in NYC.
Lined post-its are old (no idea where they are from).

The collage I made out of the top of an old gift box (this is a great way to reuse old subscription box lids too!).
I cut pictures out of magazines and taped them in, that simple!
The gold flower tape around the edges is washi tape from Target.


 The box everything is on was an old gift box that I covered in wrapping paper that I bought from Target.  It is pink with gold polka dots.
The frame I had received at one point at my last job.
The little circular saying I made myself and the little paper clip puppy I found in my new desk and couldn't not display it!
The orchid is from Trader Joe's.  I had bought it for home, but my desk was lacking something fresh and colorful so I brought it in.

 The wallpaper on my computer is from Lovely Indeed.
 I have had my little R2 for awhile (he's out of batteries), but he is so cute and I love having him on my desk.
 I always have anti-bac on my desk.  This little one is from last Wintertime and it smells like Pez candy.

 I put a few of my little pictures up on the bulletin board.
I am out of post-its right now, but I love my heart dispenser!

I hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into my desk area and there is more to come!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own