Sunday, July 20, 2014

Influenster #SurfsUpBoxBox

Hello There!


Check out my unboxing video of the products in the #SurfsUpVoxBox!



This is the list of all the products in the box.

The Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun is very moisturizing and soothing for sun burnt skin.
It feels very nice on the skin and smells amazing.  This is a must have for all beach, pool, or lake goers during the summer!


This works so fast when you have a headache that you barely have time to realize you have one.


The Sinful Colors polish in Sage Rose is the perfect color to transition from Summer to Fall.  It is s dusky rose metallic shimmer that is very pretty either on fingers or toes. 

These two were definitely my favorite products in the box.  
These make my hair soft, but give it body and texture.
I am planning on purchasing full size version of these very soon.

If you want to purchase any of the products most of them you can get are at the drugstores or Target.

The ones online I put into a Luvocracy collection to make it easier to shop.



disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own