Sunday, July 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
I've been a bit sick/have had bad pollen allergies for the past week.

Rose
My new job is going very well so far, I am very busy, but it's a good busy!


I hope you all had a wonderful 4th!!

Favorite Summer Treat: Ice Cream!
Pusheen
Favorite Laugh: Gunter and The Avengers
Tumblr
Favorite Squee: Kitty Bliss
Tumblr
Favorite Makeup Look: Pinup Inspired
Instagram

Favorite Feeling: Proud!  My brother (finally) graduated college!!  I am so happy for him!


Favorite Moments: Spent with my Family.  Here we are at my cousin's wedding back at the beginning of June!


Hoping you have (and had) a wonderful weekend!





disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own