Thursday, July 17, 2014

Frends X BaubleBar

Hello There!

I currently have a pair or Frends earbuds that I got in the Birchbox Precious Metals box.
When I saw BaubleBar had a special collection of headphones I was dying to get my hands on a pair.  With my first paycheck I decided to treat myself (plus I had a bunch of points built up and a coupon for 20% off!).

I purchased the Rose Gold headphones and I just got them in the mail yesterday and thought I would share them with you.








  

This set came with two different caps.  One is a coned rose gold (on top) and the other set are the bejeweled ones on the bottom.

You can buy other ones on their website.



The headphones come with a black carrying case.

You can fold the headphones up so they fit in the bag which keeps them protected for traveling.

The sounds quality on the headphones is amazing.  I am so happy with my purchase.  They are a bit pricey, but I believe they are totally worth it.  With this set you get a pair of rose gold earrings as well so you get quality earrings and headphones for the price.

The buds are also very good, but my ears always have an issue keeping any earbuds in so I prefer the headphones.


disclaimer: I purchased the headphones with my own money.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own