Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Las Vegas Style Challenge #MyVegasStyle

Hello There!

I was asked by Vegas.com to create some outfits for transitioning from day to night at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas.
After looking through all the amazing night clubs and restaurants I set out to make my perfect outfits using one romper to go from day to night.

You can find all the pieces I used here.


For day I would imagine going to lunch at Lemongrass and then a nice relaxing afternoon at The Spa & Salon.  The shoes have a chunky heel so they would be great for walking around the open outdoor areas to look at the sculptures.  The shoes have so much texture and the pastel/salmon color of them helped to draw inspiration for the other pieces.  Makeup would be kept pretty simple as would the hair.  This outfit would keep you comfortable, but stylish if you decided to go shopping as well at Crystals!





This night look will take you from dinner at Tetsu to partying at Haze or trying to win big at The Deuce Lounge.  The pops of white and neon would allow you to stand out in the crowd and the bright lights at the club.  The top bun and smokey eye are perfect to keep you chic and comfortable for a night of dancing and drinks.  This would also be the perfect outfit to go see Cirque du Soleil for a night of acrobatic entertainment.
I hope this gives you some inspiration if you are planning a trip to Aria in Vegas!
To see more of Vegas.com head to their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or Instagram!


disclaimer: I was asked to create these looks by Vegas.com.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own