Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday (Travel) Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
The job I went to two interviews for I did not land.

Rose
I am so excited to go to my cousin's wedding this weekend!  I will try to vlog the trip and the weekend so head on over to my YouTube channel early next week for that!
Also, I have an awesome sneak peek at a collection coming up early next week that you are not going to want to miss!

So this week I am switching up my favorites a bit.  I am travelling to Florida for my cousin's wedding tomorrow morning so I thought it was the perfect time to show you some of my favorite travel essentials.


I always bring a scarf with me because you never know how hot or cold the plane will be.
Sunglasses and an eye mask are essential for blocking rays when you're trying to read or sleep!
Gum and some form of hydrating chap stick are needed to make sure your ears don't pop on the flight and also to make sure you land with a non-flaky pout.
I have terrible motion sickness so to combat that I take Bonine before my flights.  I like these chew-able tablets because not only do they prevent nausea they also treat it.
Makeup remover wipes and the under eye patches are great to clean my skin during the flight and also ensure that when I land my under eye doesn't look haggard.
Lastly, the antibacterial wipes are essential for wiping down your seat and tray table when you get on the flight to thwart nasty germs.


I always have my iPad with me loaded with magazines to read and movies to watch.
My favorite earbuds for listening to music and watching movies.
My phone has tons of music on it as well as some games to play.
I also always have some form of a physical book with me and this time I am taking my Power Girl comic I bought when we went to Free Comic Book Day last month.

I hope all of you have safe travels for any traveling you may have coming up and that you have a wonderful weekend!



Check out my last Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.