Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
I got a cold sore which stinks.

Roses
I landed a new job!  I start on Monday!
I bought new speakers for my computer that are working so much better.
My brother graduates College on Saturday!

Favorite Feeling: Accomplishment and pride.  It has been a long time coming to get this job and I know only more good things are on their way!
Pin

Favorite Taste: Lemon Drizzle Cake (this looks absolutely divine)

Favorite Squee: Stray Kitty and Lynx friendship
Article
Favorite D.I.Y.: Ball Lights
Pin

Favorite Art: Rejected Princesses (amazing art and back story, a must see!)
Tumblr
Favorite Advice: I turned 26 this year and as people like to keep reminding me I am only four years away from 30.  I find this wardrobe advice very helpful.
AJ Wears Clothes

 I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are 100% my own