Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014!


Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's, Grandpa's, and Dad figures out there!
I have a great Dad and now official Step-Dad as well as my uncles who are all amazing and watch out for me all the time.  I am very lucky.

These are my Dad and me when I was little.



This has my paternal Grandpa in the back right, Uncle Andy (not really my Uncle, but he was a very close family friend), Uncle Vinny in the bottom red shirt, and my Uncle Jim in the bottom left.
The two lades are my maternal Grandma Jane and paternal Grandma Mary (from left to right).
My Grandpa Joe passed away last year and I still miss him, but hold my memories of him very dear.

This is my maternal Grandpa Frank.  He's been gone for awhile now, but I still have so many great memories.


This is my Step-Dad and Mom when they got married last October (2013)!!  First official Father's day!