Monday, May 5, 2014

MKGlam VoxBox Makeup Look!

Hello There!


I uploaded a tutorial using all the products in my MKGlam VoxBox and some of my tried and true favorites.

Here is a look at a photo I took of the look.

The gel liner is a fast favorite of mine because it stays on ALL day.  The eye shadow is comfortable and does not crease.  The mascara makes my lashes bold and beautiful.  The blush is so pretty, but seemed to wear off a bit throughout the day and same with the bronzer.

Check out the video and let me know if you liked the orange lip or neutral pink lip better!




disclaimer: This is a sponsored post; Influenster provided the MKGlam VoxBox products to me as a member of influenster.com. I was not compensated for this review/tutorial, however I did receive the sample box in order to review it.  All opinions 100% are my own and are not influenced in any way.