Friday, May 2, 2014

MKGlam VoxBox from Influenster!

I got my Mary Kay Glam VoxBox in the mail!  Below is my youtube video of the unboxing.



It can be hard to see the products in videos so I took some pictures of each of the products.

Here is a look at everything that was included in the box.  If you want to buy any of the products then check out my collection on Luvocracy!

This is the Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist.  These are long wearing and don't really crease.  The color is also very vibrant.

This shade is a warm toned gold that is very shimmery.

This is the Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator.  This stays put and and is a very pigmented black shade.

The brush is amazing.  It's the perfect size for travelling and allows you to get a wide or slim line based on how you manipulate the brush.

This is the Lash Love Mascara in I Black.  I have used Mary Kay mascara before and loved it so I know I will love this one too.  The brush is a rubber one, but it is small enough that it should not be an issue.

The Translucent Loose Powder is perfect for setting makeup because it does not leave a white cast on the skin.  It is also very lightweight and the top closes so you don't have it going everywhere if you want to travel with it.

This brush is the Powder brush and it is not listed anywhere on the box's card, but I am so happy it was included.  The brush handle has an ergonomic design which makes it both easy and comfortable to hold and apply powders.

This is the Cream Eye Color/Concealer brush.  I feel like this brush could be used for anything, but it would be great for cream shadows.  The brush has short and flat bristles and is tapered so it fits perfectly on your eyelid.

The lip gloss included is the NouriShine Plus in Mango Tango.  The formula is smooth and it has some subtle shimmers in it.

The color itself is a very bright orange-y red.  This is way out of my comfort zone for lip colors, but that makes me all the more excited to try it out!

The box also included the Bronzing Powder in Light to Medium.

I like the wavy textured look that the powder has.

This is a warm shade that has quite a bit of shimmer in it.

This would work well for many skin tones and because of the subtle shimmer will add a glow as well as a warmth to skin.  I don't often use a shimmery bronzer, but I will definitely give this a try to see how it looks on.

The last item in the box is a gorgeous Mineral Cheek Color blush.

The shade is Shy Blush and it reminds me a lot of NARS Orgasm.

The shade is a peachy-pink with a gold shimmer to it.

This has really nice pigmentation and looks absolutely stunning on.  Because of the shimmer you don't even need a highlighter.  I am so happy with this blush!

These are the materials included in the box.

This is the card with all the products and prices listed on it.

Keep an eye our for a tutorial coming soon!!



disclaimerI received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.
.