Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
Still waiting to hear back on the job I interviewed for last week.

Rose
It has been beautiful out and we had a nice relaxing long weekend.

Favorite Taste: Lemon Blueberry Cake that looks divine.
Sally's Baking Addiction
Favorite Organizing Trick: Makeup Brushes in a Straw Dispenser.  Absolutely genius!
Women's Health
Favorite Home D.I.Y.: Customized Alex Unit
Fleur De Force
Favorite Sweater: Striped Pink Waterfall Cardi
In Bloom Boutique
Favorite Pedicure: Jamberry Nails in Seashells with Essie's Mint Candy Apple!
Instagram



Favorite Accessory D.I.Y.: Leather Cat Purse (so cute!)
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Squee: Sleepy Kitten
Instagram


Rest in Peace Maya Angelou


Have a wonderful weekend!


Check out my last Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.