Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
My allergies are kicking my butt this week.

Rose
My Birthday was on Wednesday and I can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

Favorite Phrase: Adorable sign Jeremy got me as part of my Birthday present.

IG
Favorite Laugh: A tree that successfully grew a pair.
IG
Favorite Time Waster: Re-playing Tomb Raider
IG
Favorite D.I.Y.: Tassel Tote
Honestly WTF
Favorite Taste: Butter Cupcakes with Grapefruit Buttercream sound absolutely amazing.
Spoon Fork Bacon
Favorite Squee: The cat came with me to pick up Jeremy a few times this week.
IG

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Mother's Day!



Check out my last Friday Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.