Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Getting Ready for Easter!

Hello There!

With Easter coming up this Sunday I thought I would share my favorite Easter egg coloring ideas, decorations, and recipes.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter if you celebrate it!

Eggs!

This one is so cute and modern.  I love the use of brown eggs with white paint.
Pin

Glittery gorgeous pastel eggs.
Pin

All-natural egg dyes.  I love this idea.
Pin

Decorations

How absolutely adorable is this Jelly Bean Tree!  This is so easy to make and great for kids to help with too!
Pin

A very pretty floral arrangement with eggs in the vase.
Pin

Egg succulent gardens are a simple and organic way to dress up your Easter table.
Pin

Recipes

Perfect boiled eggs.
theKitchn

Hot Cross Buns!
The Pioneer Woman

Italian Easter Bread which sounds absolutely amazing.  My boyfriend asked that we try to make it and so that's what we'll be doing this weekend!
The Italian Dish 

Check out more Easter ideas on my pinterest page!



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.