Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
The cat is feeling under the weather which makes me nervous.

Rose
I lowered our cable bill by over $100!!


Favorite Squee: Rescued baby squirrel.
NewsHound
Favorite Outfit/Want: Kigurumi!!!  I want this cat one SO bad!
Kawaii Kigu
Favorite Flora: Vintage Tea Cup Planters!  So cute and a great way to reuse beautiful china.
Garden Therapy
Favorite Read: How to Make Your Cat Famous.  This is so hilarious and cute!
Amazon
Favorite Outfit: Chic and comfortable travel style.
All For Fashion Design

I hope you enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter!


Check out last week's Friday Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.