Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Chopped My Hair Off!!

Hello There!

No this is not an April Fool's joke!  Last week I took the plunge and had over 8 inches of hair cut off.
Honestly I was not nervous because I was so excited to have a change.
Almost a week later I can tell you I am still so happy with my new hair!

Because I cut off so much I sent it off to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths to have it donated to make a wig.

Before

After


The Process
I went to a salon near where I live called Dellaria.  I had an absolutely fantastic stylist who did a perfect job on my hair.


In order to give more length left on my head she split my hair into two sections and braided it.  Then snip snip!



I then put my hair into a plastic baggy to ship it off.


I put it then in a padded envelope and mailed it off!


I am not sure if it feels good because I love my shorter hair or because I love that my hair is going to benefit someone else.


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.