Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pamper Day!

Hello There!

I wanted to share with you my favorite ways to have a pamper day.

First I usually put on a face mask so that it can do its thing while I am doing the rest of pampering.
I have been mainly using the Boots Botanics Clay Mask because it really draws out all the impurities in my skin.

Then I usually give myself a mani/pedi while the mask is drying.  I did my pamper day yesterday when it was St. Patrick's Day so I gave myself a Shamrock inspired mani.  For my toes I used a new Ten Over Ten for J.Crew polish.


At this point the mask has dried and I hop into the shower to rinse it off and give my hair and skin some love.
I use the Body Shop's Body Scrub all over to get the dead skin off, right now I am using the Mango scented one.  I usually use a hair mask on my hair once a week at least and I love the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque because it really hydrates my hair and makes it soft and shiny.  Before I get out of the shower I use the No More Rough Stuff pumice from The Body Shop because it works so amazingly well to get all the dead skin off my feet and makes my feet so soft.

When I get out of the shower I make sure to hydrate my skin with a good body cream.  My favorite body cream currently is The Body Shop's Body Butter in Mango because the fruity scent is so refreshing and it helps to hydrate my skin.  

Everyone should pamper themselves and you can do it at home so easily!

If you want to purchase any of the items I have mentioned I have put them into a collection on Luvocracy for you!
I hope you have a fantastic day!


disclaimer: I received the Boots Botanics Mask  complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.