Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Links to all the items on Luvocracy!

This is very similar to what I ended up wearing today for St. Patrick's Day.  I am actually Irish and very proud of it.

The outfit I picked out is very spring inspired and uses mint instead of a traditional kelly green.

I am wearing Target yoga pants, a white tank, and a mint cardigan.  To cinch in the cardigan I threw the pink belt with the gold bow on and added the scarf for some extra color.
I am wearing my coral ballasox, but I love the pistachio/mint shade of the ones above.

I also did my nails.  I painted them all over with Zoya's Giovanna and then made a shamrock on my ring finger using Essie's Mint Candy Apple.  To create the shamrock I made four little hearts using a paperclip end then added a stem!  It was so easy!

I hope you have a wonderful and safe St. Patrick's Day!



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.