Saturday, March 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
Allergies have really started up this week (ugh congestion).

Rose
My brother is officially done with his college classes!  I am so proud of him.

Favorite Taste: I've been craving my Mom's Chicken Divan so much lately
Recipes
Favorite Accessory: How perfect is this anchor and pearl bracelet?
Kiel James Patrick
Favorite Laugh: I cracked up when I saw this
9gag
Favorite Squee: Adorable baby crocodiles
Cute!
Favorite Feeling: Seeing my brother at his final portfolio presentation.  I am just so proud!
Instagram
Favorite Hair Inspiration: Alexa Chung's messy waves have been my main inspiration for styling my hair with my new shorter 'do. 
Alexa Chung
Favorite D.I.Y.: Kitty Planters!!
Poppytalk

I hope your weekend is fantastic!




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.