Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
It's too cold to be officially Spring (darn you New England weather!).

Rose
I am finally over the cold I had for over a week!

Favorite Squee: My Cat and my Starbucks chai tea
Instagram

Favorite D.I.Y.: Pompom Shoes Clips that you can customize to any color or pattern!
Lovely Indeed

Favorite Taste: This Easy Lemon Chicken recipe looks so tasty and perfect for warmer weather!
Damn Delicious

Favorite Hair Style: Knotted Bun that looks so pretty!
Once Wed

Favorite Feeling: Packages coming in the mail, especially when they have tasty treats inside!
Instagram

Favorite Laugh: Shocking Truths Behind Cat Behavior
Buzzfeed


I hope you have a snazzy weekend!




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.