Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorns
I have really bad allergies/a cold right now so I am super congested.
I tried to film a video for YouTube twice this week and each time it got messed up so I have to re-film it for a third time this weekend.

Roses
Hopefully getting closer to landing a job.
Even though I am not feeling great it allows me extra snuggle time with my cat which is always nice.


Favorite D.I.Y.:  Sequin Phrase Shirt (so dang cute!)
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Taste: Cadbury Cream Egg Cupcakes (oh my goodness these look SO good!)
Pin
Favorite Laugh: Because I am not normal and neither is Jeremy.  We're weirdos.
Tumblr

Favorite Squee: My kitty being cute also with my new favorite sweatshirt!
Instagram
Favorite Beauty: Tanya Burr's Lipgloss Collection (SO amazing!)
Instagram
Favorite Quote: "Love yourself.  Without your flaws, you wouldn't be you."
Tumblr


I hope you have an amazing weekend!




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.