Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pop Sugar Must Have Box January 2014

This is my January Pop Sugar Must Have Box!

 These gloves are tech gloves from Jack + Lucy.  These are so comfortable and really work with any of my touch screen devices.  I am very happy with these and have been using them everyday I need gloves since I got them.  Unfortunately I cannot find these at all online, but I love these ones and these.
I have used this (Malin+Goetz) Detox Face Mask a few days since I received it in this box.  You can actually both see and feel this mask working while you have it on and it gives my skin a deep clean feeling without leaving it tight.  This also made my skin so soft so I really do enjoy using it.
The Pipcorn Mini Popcorn came in the flavor White Truffle.  Both my boyfriend and I loved this.  It tastes great and lasted us quite a while.  I definitely want to get more of this and recommend it.
These Revlon by Marchesa nail files are both effective and very cute.  The little box allows me to have it in my purse without risk of scratching any of my leather goods.  You can buy these at your local drugstore.
I love Rifle Paper Co. and was so excited to see this stand up desk calendar in the box.  Each month has an illustration for a different city with the month below it.  They are all so pretty and the illustrations are so lovely I will keep them even after the calendar is done.
The Juice Generation book has a lot of tips and fantastic recipes for smoothies and juices.  I do not own a juicer so I mainly looked through the smoothie recipes and found that there were a lot I wanted to try.  I currently don't have a blender (ours broke), but when I get a new one I definitely want to give these a go.









Check out my December Box!
Check out my November Box!
Check out my October's Box!
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.