Sunday, February 2, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Mask: Crazy Mask Face

I received a Montagne Jeunesse Clay Infused Face Mask in my PinchMe box.  I decided to give it a try today as I was just having a lazy Sunday.

This is one is the Glacial Clay Mask which is a part of their new line of face masks that are infused with clay.

I do like that they are cruelty-free as that makes me more comfortable using the product.

The mask itself comes in this little pouch (they have these at the grocery store and drug stores).

The directions on the back are very easy and simple.  Instead of massaging with my hands after I used my Clarisonic Aria to massage it into my skin as well as help get the dried mask off.

Overall I am satisfied with the hydration this provided to my skin.  It also make my skin feel very soft.  I would definitely purchase this in the future even if it does make me look a bit crazy when I have it on.

I hope you enjoyed!


disclaimer: I received this sample from PinchMe to reivew.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.