Friday, February 21, 2014

J'Adore Vox Box from Influenster


Take a look above through my un-boxing and comments on the items I received in my J'Adore Vox Box from Influenster.




The first thing in the box was a family sized bag of Valentine's themed Hershey's Kisses.  I love these and they will not be wasted in my house!


The box also had the Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray.  The formula can feel a bit heavy on the hair, but once everything settled I found that went away.


Here is a before and after of my hair.  The before is my hair after I sprayed it about 15 times and blow dryed it normally.  The After is once I was done with my flat iron.  My hair looks healthy even after all the heat styling.  My hair is still just as straight as yesterday when I did these pictures and so I am happy with the results.


I got a four Red Rose Indulgent Tea samples in the box.  One was the Lemon Chiffon and the other three are Creme Caramel.


This tea works well with milk and sugar and is delicious.  I really love this tea and would definitely purchase more.


The box also had the KISS Looks So Natural lashes in Pretty.  I have not used these yet, but I love how natural they look.  I am going to be doing a tutorial soon on my YouTube channel with these so keep an eye out for that!


Last up in the box is the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask.  I used this and my skin felt so soft and clean after it.  It also was very easy to come off after it had dried.


This is what it looks like on when it is starting to dry up.  I hopped in the shower to wash it off, but you could just as easily take it off at the sink as it does not require a lot of scrubbing to get off.

The box had a lot of new to me items in it and so for that I am very happy.  I also really liked all of the items in the box which is rare for me.



disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.