Monday, February 17, 2014

Glossybox January 2014


Go ahead and watch my un-boxing of the January 2014 Glossy Box!


Now that I have used the products for a while I can give a better review of them.

The beauty blender and cleanser are amazing and I have been using my old beauty blender so I am keeping this as a backup.  If you don't have a beauty blender you are missing out because it gives you the most flawless foundation application that looks airbrushed.

The Bellapierre Desert Rose mineral blush is a great natural looking blush.  I have worn it quite a bit and really enjoy this blush.

I love the Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturing Spray.  It gives a great wave to my hair without leaving it crunchy.  It also smells lovely.  I actually loved this so much I got one to include in my Giveaway!

The Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash was very nice and doesn't have an overpowering scent.  I do like this body wash, but wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to buy this again.

I have use Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream almost every night before bed and my skin does feel hydrated when I wake up.  This moisturizer is actually light enough you could use it during the day too.


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.