Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

I hope you had a good week and have an even better weekend!

Thorn
Still no job yet, but I keep applying.  Wont give up!

Rose
My flowers from Valentine's Day are still going strong. 
I got a J'Adore Vox Box from Influenster!
Mindy Gledhill and Sara Bareilles have been getting me through this week.


Favorite Home Decor: Blush Accents
Living After Midnite
Favorite Clothes: Tulle Skirts
Space 46
Favorite Taste: Fried Rice
theKitchn
Favorite Beauty: Floral Nail Wraps
Jamberry
Favorite Eye Wear: Chanel Glasses
Chanel
Favorite D.I.Y.: Eye Mask
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Squee: My cute kitty
Instagram

I wish you a wonderful weekend!





disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.