Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brilliant Earth's Create a Little Love Campaign: Cozy Valentine's Night In


1-2-3-4-5-6-7

For a night in for Valentine's Day I always want to be cozy.  This look is great for sipping cocoa either by yourself or with your sweetheart and watching movies.

I would go bare face for this as there is no need to wear makeup at home and keep your hair natural, again keep it simple and comfortable!
I love big sweaters with leggings and this hot pink one is perfect for Valentine's Day.  Also pairing it with some gorgeous earrings and a beautiful necklace both in a rose gold hue (hopefully from your sweetheart) make your comfy outfit a little more special.  Add cute pink socks and bootie slippers along with a pretty floral scarf if the night is super cold or if you just want to be extra comfy.

I hope this gives you some ideas for a cozy night in on Friday!

Take a look at my Galentine's Day and Night Out looks!


disclaimer: I was approached by Brilliant Earth to put together a few mood boards/ outfit ideas for Valentine's Day using some of their pieces..  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.