Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brilliant Earth's Create a Little Love Campaign: Galentine's Day Out


1-2-3-4

Galentine's Day is becoming more and more popular to celebrate and I think it is fantastic.  I put together this fun night out look using a bit of Valentine's signature pink, but jazzing it up a bit.

The picture in the top left is a way to pair this glittery dress with a more neutral makeup and hair look and the one in the bottom right is if you are feeling more adventurous and want to pair the look with a bold lip and smooth, sleek hair.

The dress itself is a stunning body-con style with sequins down the sides in pink, purple, and blue hues.  The necklace ties in the pink from the sequins on the dress and makes it a little more festive while the earrings are traditional and gorgeous.  The shoes have a pop of bright yellow on the sole and the cutout bootie heel gives this look a bit of edge.

I hope this helps to inspire you look for a Galentine's celebration!

Check back for one more look!


disclaimer: I was approached by Brilliant Earth to put together a few mood boards/ outfit ideas for Valentine's Day using some of their pieces..  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.