Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brilliant Earth's Create a Little Love Campaign: Valentine's Date Night Out



1-2-3

I put together this date night outfit for Valentine's Day using a few of my favorite pieces from Brilliant Earth.

The dress has some embellishment on the shoulders so I wanted to keep the jewelry rather simple, but it will still work with it.  The picture of J.Law in the top right is the hair and beauty inspiration to go with this look.  It is very fresh and romantic.

I hope this gives you an idea for a date out look for Friday!  I have two more Valentine's Day looks coming up!


disclaimer: I was approached by Brilliant Earth to put together a few mood boards/ outfit ideas for Valentine's Day using some of their pieces..  I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.