Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throw Back Thursday: Disney 2013

I don't normally do anything with throw back Thursday, but today I decided to.  I have a bunch of pictures from Disney that I never shared and I love looking at them.

Here is a throwback to my fun and amazing week in Disney last year.

Here is all of us before we actually went into Animal Kingdom.  This is one of my favorite pictures of all of us because we all are smiling and we're not gross and sweaty yet.

This was my boyfriend's, Jeremy's, first flight ever and he did very well.  We took Jet Blue and I have to say the flight was very easy and it was nice.  I normally get so sick on planes and I managed to be fine!

It was also Jeremy's first ever visit to Disney so we made him wear this button the whole time we were there.

In the Magic Kingdom they had everything decorated for Fall/Halloween and it looked amazing.  

Here is the same post, but it lights up at night, how cool is that?

Here is the beautiful Cinderella's Castle at night.

How cute is this Mickey head made of towels that was on our bed when we got to the hotel?  They think of everything!

We got all the ride photos and this one has to be my favorite.  My step-brothers in the front made sure to have silly poses on every ride and this one is just priceless.  The next two are Jeremy and I...he hates water and was bracing himself.  Next is my brother and his girlfriend who were goofy moose.  Last is my step-dad and mom who were looking ecstatic.

I was Zassy for a day.

The guy behind the counter's name was Jeremy too so of course he loved Jeremy's name.  The cup says: "Jeremy great name".

In Epcot we searched for lizards.  They're actually really cute.

Jeremy agreed to put on this Hello Kitty hat and let me take a picture.  This may just be my favorite picture from the week.

We went to France in Epcot.  *le sigh*  I have to say it was one of my favorite places.

I got this delicious macaron sandwich with fresh raspberries and a lemon cream.  I was in heaven.


Our other favorite place was Japan.  We spent far too much money in the shops in Japan because they had so much neat stuff.

The buildings were also amazing to see.

The Werther's store in Germany had these amazing chocolate covered sea salt caramel squares.  Oh my goodness these were so good we went back for more before our trip was over.

Chocolate covered bananas are everything on a very hot day.

We got some amazing pictures of the animals in the Animal Kingdom.  This tiger kept walking back and forth on the fountain in front of us.  Such a beautiful creature.

Hippos are so cute and though this one did not surface it was really neat to see them under the water.

Stripey butts.

So that's just about everything.  I hope you enjoyed this look back at one of my best moments from 2013 and I hope you have a wonderful day!