Sunday, January 12, 2014

On The Red Carpet: Golden Globes

I love watching award shows for the red carpet fashion.  Here are a few of my favorites from tonight's Golden Globe's red carpet.

Favorite Beauty Looks

I love Taylor Swift's retro-glam look with the bold lips and curls.  She looked beautiful.
Tumblr
Emilia Clarke looks absolutely stunning in this more natural look.
Tumblr
Michelle Dockery also looks absolutely lovely with a bold lip.
Tumblr

Favorite Gowns

Mayim Bialik looks gorgeous from head to toe.
Tumblr
Emma Watson's dress is amazing.  It is basically a very long top with an open back and pants.  I love this.
Tumblr
Lupita Nyong'o's dress is gorgeous.  I love the off the shoulder as well as the cape like back and the color is just beyond amazing.
Pin
Amber Heard's dress looked beautiful.  The rich navy silk looks amazing on her.  I just wish her hair was styled differently as it doesn't do the dress any help.
Pin
Sofia Vergara looks fantastic in this black dress with a very flared skirt.
Tumblr
I love the color of Guiliana Rancic's dress and the detailing on the bodice and waist is so pretty.
Pin
Juiliana Marguiles' dress is probably one of my favorites.  It fits her perfectly and I love the black and gold combo.  The jewelry and hair also compliment her dress very well.
Pin
Kerry Washington dressed her baby bump conservatively and look stunning as usual.  I love the simple white dress and her whole look was on point.
Pin
I think Olivia Wilde had one of my favorite looks of the night.  The deep emerald and beading detail and the way it hugs her curves and baby bump is just perfect.  She looks amazing head to toe.
Pin

The Men
Chris Pine looked striking in his suit and bow-tie
Tumblr
.
Aaron Paul looked sharp in his suit with a skinny black tie and his wife, Lauren Parsekian, looked stunning.
Tumblr
Michael Fassbender looked handsome in his traditional suit.
Tumblr
Favorite Red Carpet Moment
J.Law photo-bombing T.Swift.
Tumblr

I hope you enjoy watching the Golden Globes or at least watching the aftermath if you don't plan to watch the ceremony tonight.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!