Monday, January 20, 2014

ModCloth Style: Diagonal Alley Coat in Black Valentine's Inspiration


ModCloth is probably one of my most favorite stores for finding unique and vintage inspired pieces.  I decided to put together an outfit using a few items from their shop for a Valentine's look.  This would be great for a date, but even if you don't have a date or go out who doesn't want to look a little festive and cute on Valentine's day?
Since I live in New England it is pretty constantly cold lately you always need to wear a coat over whatever outfit you're wearing.  At least this coat is as cute and stylish as the outfit underneath!
The dress is very simple so to jazz it up you can add a red and gold heart belt, black tights, and red sparkly heels.  Add simple knot earrings and a cute clutch to pull it all together.
A simple way to dress up any outfit is to add a red lip, this is especially perfect for Valentine's Day!

I hope you enjoy and can get some inspiration for you outfit for Valentine's Day!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.
This is a submission for ModCloth's weekly Polyvore outfit challenge.  I was approached to create a look, but all opinions are my own and I received no compensation for completing this look/challenge.