Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ipsy Bag December 2013

Here is a loot at my December Ipsy bag.  I was about 50/50 on the products this month.

First up is this Eye Blender Brush by Mirabella.  I absolutely love this brush.  The handle is made of alluminum so it has a great weight to it and the brush bristles are so soft.
It is a tapered dome shape so it makes blending so easy and buffs out shadows perfectly.  This is hands down my favorite item in this bag and possibly my favorite ever product from an Ipsy bag.
I got a Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Sunset.  You are supposed to use this for eyes, lips, and cheeks.
The color deep coral with a light shimmer.  The color might be a better lip color than a cheek one.  A little bit goes a very long way with this product.
I received this Big Lip Pencil from J.Cat Beauty.  The pencil is creamy and goes on very easily.
The color I got is called Caramel Mocha and just did not do anything for me.  I don't particularly care for the color, but the formula is nice enough that I may get another color in the future.
I got the Nicka K New York nail polish shade in Ripe Apple.  This is a lovely red shade.  I love the bottle on this one as well as it is very unique.
The bag came with a trio of Pop Beauty shadows.
The palette is a nice mix of neutrals that could make a lot of different eye looks.  These are three shades from the larger Naturally Bare palette.  The shadows are creamy and very pigmented.  I am very pleased with these shadows.

The first shade is a creamy champagne that appears to be called Eggshell.
The middle one is a bronze-gold tone that looks like Toasted Taupe.
The last shade is a dark taupe-brown that is called Cinnamon.










Check out my November Bag!
Check out my October Bag!
Check out my August Bag!

If you want to join Ipsy go here

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.