Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorn
We are still struggling with the insurance company about fixing Jeremy's car after the accident we had on Christmas Eve (the accident was not our fault, but they are sure trying to make it seem that way so they can get out of paying for it!).

Roses
My boyfriend and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on the 25th.  We just spent the day together which was really nice.
I had a job interview today and then hung out with my Mom for the afternoon.

Here are a few things that brightened up my week.

Favorite Moment: Our Five Year Anniversary
Instagram
Favorite Squee: This silly kitty with her tongue out.
Tumblr
Favorite Laugh: Samuel L Jackson just being himself.
Tumblr (click to see the rest of the gifs)
Favorite Headwear: Gorgeous Floppy Hat
Nordstrom
Favorite Taste: Pipcorn in White Truffle
Pipcorn
Favorite Technology: Tremor Cancellation Utensil (see more here)

Favorite Colorful Accessory: Bright Tartan Scarf
The Providence Story

Have a fabulous weekend!




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.