Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!

Thorns
We got more snow this week.  I am so done with snow this year.

Roses
I have made dinner every night this week which feels really nice.
With the help of some friends I fixed my camera!

Here are some things that brightened my [very cold] week!

Favorite Beauty Look: Easy Nail Art
Pin
Favorite D.I.Y: String Heart (you could do any shape you wished though)
Pin
Favorite Taste: Hot Crab Dip (ohhh yea!)
Spoon Fork Bacon
Favorite Accessory: Wide Brim Fedora
Urban Philosophy
Favorite Moments: Snuggle Time (We got into the bedroom early and Jeremy plays a video game while we snuggle)
Instagram
Favorite Feeling: Uploaded My First Youtube Video!  I did a "What's In My Bag" video and I still have to work on my quality, but I am pretty satisfied with it.  You can watch it here.
Instagram

I hope you had an amazing week and have a fantastic weekend!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.