Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!
I figured I would continue doing my roses and thorns for the week.

Thorns
I am still unemployed and searching for a job is a struggle as I do not want to be underemployed.
My ribs and back were hurting quite a bit this week (probably too much long driving to look for a job!).

Roses
Being unemployed has given my body a chance to rest and aid in recovery from the car accident.
My first ever giveaway on the blog is running until 01/23.  Make sure you go enter!

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Moment: Calligraphy Class with my Mom and Aunt.  It was so much fun to spend time with them and I learned some valuable skills.
Instagram
Favorite Taste: NY Style Bagels.  I heard of the Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. on Phantom Gourmet one morning and had to go check it out when I was in the area.  I was not surprisingly disappointed (I am very picky about my bagels).
Instagram
Favorite Quote: Be Happy. Be Bright. Be You.
SugarPaper
Favorite D.I.Y.: Frosted Phrase Vase
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Time Waster: Reading Game Of Thrones (I am already hooked!)
Instagram
Favorite Squee: My dippy kitty
Instagram

I wish you a fabulous weekend!

   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.