Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello There!
It has been a long snowy week here for me and very cold as well!
I am excited 2014 is here as I have some big plans for this year.

I hope your week was warmer than mine and that you have an amazing 2014.

Here are a few things that brightened my chilly week.

Favorite D.I.Y.: Bow Pillow
The College Prepster
Favorite Outfit: Sweater and Grey Midi Skirt with a Pretty Statement Necklace
Pin
Favorite Hair: Perfect Messy Bun
Makeup.com
Favorite Idea: "I never look back, darling!  It distracts from the now."
Tumblr
Favorite Taste: Fancy Pants Marshmallows
The Kitchy Kitchen
Favorite Beauty: Cynthia Rowley Shadow Palette (buttery pigmented shadows in gorgeous colors)
Birchbox

Have a lovely weekend!

   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.