Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sephora Haul: Urban Decay Naked 3 (swatches and review), Formual X, Josie Maran

As soon as I hear Naked 3 was coming out online at Sephora I jumped on and bought it.  I picked up a few other things with that as well.  I had just gotten my $20 off coupon in the mail and this was the perfect time to use it!

I picked up more of the Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes in Peppermint.  These do not make my nails feel extra sensitive and do not smell bad at all.  They work well to take my polish off.  I will definitely buy more of these in the future.
I picked out two perfume samples and a hair cream sample with my order.  So far I like the two scents, Clean and Alien, and I have not yet tried the hair cream, but I have used Living Proof products in the past and expect it to work well.
I also got a sample of my favorite foundation, Hello Flawless by Benefit in my shade Champagne.
I absolutely love these Formula X nail laquer strips so I bought another package.  I have been getting so many compliments on them.  I especially love these as I can even put them on right before bed and do not have to wait for any drying and they last for over a week!
 These reindeer fair isle printed ones are my favorite so far.
Here is the Naked 3 box!  The back shows the brush that came with it (I forgot to take a seperate picture of it) and it is an fantastic brush.  It also shows the primer samples swatches.
Here is the absolutely beautiful packaging of the Naked 3 palette.  I love the rose gold packaging and the textured metal look.  The lid is very secure as well so I would feel comfortable travelling with this knowing it would stay closed.

The first four shades are Strange, Dust, Burnout, and Limit.
Limit is a matte cream color with light pink undertones.
Dust is a glittery peachy pink.
Burnout is a shimmery satin peach.
Limit is a matte pinky beige.

 The middle four shades are Buzz, Trick, Nooner, and Liar.
Buzz is a deep rose shimmer.
Trick is a rosey copper shimmer.
Nooner is a dark mauve matte.
Liar is a shimmer pink mauve.
The last four are Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Blackheart.
Factory is a shimmery satin brown with pink undertones.
Mugshot is a shimmery taupe shade.
Darkside is a satin plumy shade.
Blackheart is a deep chocolate brown shade with rosey copper glitter.
The palette came with samples of the eye primers.  It comes with Original, Sin, Eden, and Anti-aging.  I have and use Eden all the time as it is a good base for any shadow and ensures it won't move at all during the day.










 I have been using Naked 3 everyday for a week or so now and I am absolutely in love with it.  None of the shimmer or glitter shadows have tons of glitter fallout and they all stay on all day long.  The shades all work well together as well.  I would definitely recommend this palette.

Also with this I bought a lip brush because I realized I did not have one and this one seemed pretty good.  It is retractable which I really like because I can use it on the go.

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.